Tuesday, February 17, 2015
I found this goldenrod, Cynthia Rowley sweater at the Salvation Army, and I have been living in it to a ridiculous degree. Then my subconscious decided to buy some wool in the same color. And yes, it actually took me a few minutes with this knitting in my lap to go "Oooooo look!"
In other news, my brain is fried due to Minecraft birthday party planning. Also, math. Maths. Algebraic formulas a.k.a. the work of Satan.
This is an Enderman. He has come to steal my home goods and take them back to the Nether.
I need more coffee.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
1. Using the odd china for succulents.
2. Excited every time this arrives in my mailbox.
3. Collaborative drawing with the boy.
4. Pretty packages for pretty people.
5. Scrap-paper banner I recently made during one of our (many) school closings.
6. Chocolate-cherry-peanut butter oatmeal.
7. Tiny feet.