Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Monday, December 21, 2015
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
1. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
2. The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles by Katherine Pancol.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
4. Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey.
5. The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim.
6. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff.
7. Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
8. Hanna's Daughters by Marianne Fredriksson.
9. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple.
10. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver.
There are SO many more books I wanted to include on this list, including books written by friends, but I only wanted to list books I've finished. I'd also like to note that the books listed above aren't in any particular order (number one is NOT number one), as I love them all equally for various reasons.
What's the best book you read this year?