Wednesday, March 14, 2012

the warmth.





It's amazing what a little warmth, a little light, can do for your mind-set. Nothing else around here has changed...still struggling with a lot of tightness/soreness in my neck, still curbing Hayden's weird six-year-old tantrums and attitude, still trying to figure out how to run an entire house from top to bottom for the first time in my life.

But how great is it to do your work all day and then step outside to that skin-tingling warmth? It changes everything.

Today I will take the watercolor's out to the patio. I will eat my grapefruit and be bothered by bee's. Hopefully a sweaty run later.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. <3

5 comments:

  1. are the bees out yet? they may have taken word of the groundhog and still assume it is winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm weather does change everything.

    And I completely forgot about honey in my yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well...i mean, that happens when you're so distracted by the Nutella jar. ;)

      Delete
  3. there's nothing like sunshine to shift a mood or a rut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely needing to move somewhere it's sunny all year. :)

      Delete

Please leave some love--remember to be kind!