Saturday, September 27, 2014

Always Learning.



I've had a few moments recently, where I had the opportunity to put my medicinal herb knowledge to use. Nothing too serious, of course--just minor injuries, burns, scrapes, achy muscles and fatigue. But I found myself automatically reaching for certain things, without having to go over it too much in my head. Ginger and lavender bath soak for the aching body. Red clover, raspberry leaf, and nettle tea for anemia and fatigue. Peppermint oil for that headache.

It's such a sweet place when you realize you have learned something, that throughout all those hectic and tired days as a mama, as a business woman, as a wife, that you did actually retain a few useful bits.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! That's exactly where it goes into action: the little life things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. :) And I'm both overwhelmed and overjoyed that, when it comes to herbalism, I'll never reach the end of my learning.

      Delete

Please leave some love--remember to be kind!