Tuesday, December 15, 2015
My Ten Favorite Books of 2015.
1. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
2. The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles by Katherine Pancol.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
4. Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey.
5. The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim.
6. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff.
7. Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
8. Hanna's Daughters by Marianne Fredriksson.
9. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple.
10. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver.
There are SO many more books I wanted to include on this list, including books written by friends, but I only wanted to list books I've finished. I'd also like to note that the books listed above aren't in any particular order (number one is NOT number one), as I love them all equally for various reasons.
What's the best book you read this year?