Thursday, April 23, 2015
Some linky love...
Have you guys checked out the My New Roots cookbook yet? It's written by Sarah Britton, from the famed blog of the same name. And it is a beautiful cookbook, full of healthy, plant-based recipes that I actually want to try, and none so difficult as to immediately turn me off. I think I'm most excited to make the chocolate and blood orange layer cake (gluten-free!) because CAKE FOR BREAKFAST PLEASE.
Here's a few other things I've recently loved:
1. Sara's post on the "I-woke-up-like-this" myth.
2. Camillia Heirloom's instagram feed. So much lovely inspiration there. Check out her website too!
3. 9 Perfectly Appropriate Responses If Someone Asks You To "Calm Your Tits".
4. The Perfect Body, by Cassey Ho.
5. Pasta making with Marc Vetri!
6. These one-day-old babies and mama's. Baby fever, anyone?