Thursday, October 29, 2015

Things Men Have Said To Me:

I'm too sensitive.
I'm not sensitive enough.

I could "be sweeter".
I need to toughen up.

I'm too quiet.
And when I'm happy, I'm too loud.

I'm mature.
I act like a child.

I worry too much.
I'm not concerned enough.

I need to relax.
I need to stay on it.

Being sick makes you different, in a good way.
Being sick makes you different, hard to understand.

I'm difficult.
I don't ask for much.

I'm wonderful.
I'm a spoiled little princess.

It's okay to cry over your imperfections.
You think you're so fucking perfect, don't you?

You expect so little of people.
You expect too much of people.

If you lowered your standards, you'd fit in better.

If you prayed, you'd feel better.

If you smiled, you'd be prettier.

You fucking women.


You fucking women.

1 comment:

Please leave some love--remember to be kind!