Thursday, November 26, 2015
So thankful for:
- construction paper turkey's
- Nutella cake that filled the entire house with brownie smell
- my mom, who comes up with insults like "penis-schnitzel"
- The Husband, for picking up the lego's and washing the dishes while I figure out this homeschooling gig
- the ever-transcendent power of dance
- new watercolor sketchbooks that crack deliciously when opened the first time
- my boy, who says things like "I'm thankful life is beautiful."
- eating Thanksgiving dinner with reggae music playing
- friends in dresses who paint; friends in pants who crochet
- coffee and grilled cheese sandwiches
- tossing around a tiny Nerf football with my son, brother, husband and step-dad
- old, soft blankets on messy, unmade beds
- the moon, the stars, the sky, the trees
- to be surrounded by enough people, sounds, smells, laughter. Enough to forget about the lonely days, the tired weeks, the poor months