Things I want to do this year:
- write more love notes
- ride my giant, antique tank of a bicycle
- hang out by the water
- hike up to the waterfall
- visit Philly again, go exploring, get lost, get to the museums
- pick more flowers
- eat more medicinal foods (this is a good start)
- get back to writing down the ridiculous things my kid says
- sew and sell my handmade tote bags
- thrust myself into more social situations (a tough one for me)
- start a family journal, where we all can write things to one another that are too difficult to say
- revisit yoga
- get another tattoo (perhaps for my 30th birthday?)
- knit something like this.
- keep up my hoopdancing practice (feeling VERY inspired by this amazing lady)
- write more letters to faraway friends
- do more foot-massage evenings with the husband
- sneak in more snuggle time with my boy. He'll be 10 in February, and my time with him as a little boy is slipping away.
What do you want to do this year?