Friday, January 18, 2013

friday senses.


Making: a knitted cowl. Progress is slow and sporadic at best. Also whipping up some granola.

Seeing: the wind blow the tree's around, and possibly carrying my recycling can away.

Smelling: peanut butter...strange, because I'm not eating any.

Tasting: a smoothie--blueberries, banana, greek yogurt, almond milk, spinach, honey, and cinnamon.

Hearing: the latest from Passion Pit.

Feeling: awfully restless lately. I have such an urge to go stay somewhere completely different, a big city or at a cabin in the country.

Loving: oatmeal. I am on one of my obsessive oatmeal kicks.

Reading: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. Always a favorite.

Praying: some good results for all the hard work I've been doing (if that seems vague, well, it's meant to be), and for my husband and I to have a peaceful and rest-filled date night on Saturday.

God bless your weekend my friends. <3

**friday senses inspired from the Kalanag blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love--remember to be kind!