Just a few quick things:
- we are all varying degree's of ill over here. We don't have to dreaded flu, thank goodness, but we seem to have some sort of nasty head-cold that's accompanied by nausea. Lovely stuff.
- visited the market this morning and found a lovely herb vendor. Her stall was so organized and tidy, everything in individual baggies, labeled neatly. I got some hibiscus, passion flower, and alfalfa. Picked up some nag champa incense as well.
- really enjoying this blog. A lot of healthy juice and smoothie recipes there.
- would very much like to make this scarf.
- want to do the picture-an-hour idea, as found on the Bleubird blog. I keep meaning to do it, and then forget every single day.
- utterly smitten with the writing and photography on this blog. Makes me immediately want to sit and write something lovely about my life.
Off for yet another cup of ginger tea. xo
I almost forgot to leave you with this quote:
“Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw at it still. Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good — be good for something. All fables indeed have their morals, but the innocent enjoy the story.”
Letters to a Spiritual Seeker ~Henry Thoreau